The key word for Calvary Alliance Church is connection. We exist to connect multiple generations to God and each other. As a fixture on the east side of Cincinnati, Ohio since 1952, Calvary Alliance Church finds its greatest joy in seeing lives transformed in a connection with God and His Holy Word, as well as the blessing of seeing generations love and encourage one another through mutual support, experience and affirmation.
• 9:00 a.m. – Classic Worship Service*
• 10:15 a.m. – Adult Bible Study Class
• 10:15 a.m. – Teen Bible Study Class
• 11:00 a.m. – Contemporary Worship Service*
• 5:00 p.m. – Youth Group Gathering (6th-12th grades)
• 6:00 p.m. – Evening Bible Study
*Nursery is provided for ages 3 and under. During the 11:00 a.m. service classes are open for ages 3 – kindergarten and for 1st – 5th grades.
• Connect Group – Wednesdays 7:00 p.m. For Young Adults (ages 18-29)
• City Gospel Fellowship – 1st Thursday of the month 6:15 p.m.
• Senior Adults – various Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. Lunch at recommended eateries.
• Caregiver Support Group – Monday 5:00 p.m. July 9th
• Check back for additional information!